ETSI eSignature Validation Plugtests 2022
Plugtests detailsETSI Centre for Testing and Interoperability (CTI) is organizing a remote Plugtests interoperability events on Electronic Signature Validation. This event will be run remotely from 16 May to 10 June 2022.
The participation is free of charge
The aim of the event is to check the interoperability of digital signatures and the validation capacities of the participants in order to help them detect possible issues which may lead to different validation results.
The interoperability testing will allow participants to test their digital signature validation tools and to cross-validate ETSI Electronic Signatures/Seals relying on EU Member States' Trusted Lists (based on TS 119 612 and TS 119 615 )
and according to the following standards:
- EN 319 102-1 Procedures for Creation and Validation of AdES Digital Signatures; Part 1: Creation and Validation
- TS 119 102-2 Procedures for Creation and Validation of AdES Digital Signatures; Part 2: Signature Validation Report
- TS 119 172-4 Signature Validation Policy for European Qualified Electronic Signatures/Seals Using Trusted Lists
These specifications have been updated since the last eSignature Validation Plugtests in 2019 and include significant changes.
RegistrationRemote eSignature Validation Plugtests 16 May to 10 June 2022
For registration free of charge, go the ETSI event page here.
Signatures formats covered
The 5 signature formats addressed in this event are:
- XAdES: XML Digital Signature (EN 319 132-1 and ETSI TS 103 171)
- PAdES: PDF Digital Signature (EN 319 142-1 and ETSI TS 103 172)
- CAdES: CMS Digital Signature (EN 319 122-1 and ETSI TS 103 173)
- ASiC: Associated Signature Container (EN 319 162-1 and ETSI TS 103 174)
- JAdES: JSON Digital Signature (TS 119 182-1)